Thursday, February 5, 2009

A New Blog...




After years of agonizing internal debate, I have decided to launch the rarest of all things in the 21st century: a political blog.  Worry not about the existence of my other blog, Hurricane Jasno!  It shall continue to exist, and remain a receptacle for all those things I find on the interwebs that I find amusing.

With all the debate going on across the country about the stimulus package, cabinet appointees, and the general direction of the country, I've found that I need an outlet.  An outlet to respond to the inaccurate claims made by talk radio and the political roundtable shows on cable.  An outlet to respond to arguments I hear put forth by Senator and Representatives on C-SPAN.

I just feel an overwhelming need to document my opposition to some of the insanity and logical fallacies I hear emanating from our elected leaders and those pushing an agenda backed by false claims.  There may be posts once an hour, once a day, or once a month, all depending on how irritated with those I hear making crap up.  

If anyone reads this blog, well, bonus points!

No comments:

Post a Comment